Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Thing 23: My postmortem

What would the 23 Things look like a year from now? A month from now? Tomorrow? Web applications that are new, shiny and cutting edge today are so rapidly refined and replaced that it's difficult to know what to focus our collective attention on.
I appreciated the opportunity to explore many of the things, but the most interesting part of the experience was the exercise of creating and adding to the blog itself; living a web 2.0 activity that I might never have done otherwise. Observing others take tentative steps in the program, then gain confidence in their own ability to venture into uncharted web territories was also satisfying.
I would be happy to participate in another "discovery exercise", were one to be offered. But schedule it for the winter months; early dark and cold temperatures are more conducive conditions for bathing in computer's light.

1 comment:

Transplante de Cabelo said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.